Due to the situation with Covid-19, any orders placed from the shop within the lockdown period may be severely delayed. It is recommended that you wait until after lockdown to place any orders. Thank you.
We are a non-profit world wide Star Wars costume club whose main focus is to build a great community of costumed fans. You do not need a ‘movie cannon’ costume to join, all levels of accuracy are accepted. Or if you are looking to put together your own suit, sign up and become part of the Outlanders community! (Free to sign up)
-Video by Jacob Smith
We pride ourselves on being a fun loving group but still have to have rules for everyone. If you wish to become an member you have to abide by the club rules listed below. Any questions can be directed to the CO via the Facebook group or the ‘Contact Us’ page.
Imperial Outlanders Basic Rules
Anyone who is part of the group remember that you are not just representing yourself, you are representing the Outlanders:
- We are here to co-exist with all other groups. Not compete. No degrading posts or actions towards other people or groups will be allowed here.
- We do not do any events for profit or to promote things like shops/brands that are not related to Star Wars. Only Charity work and free appearances.
- No spamming on any of the pages is allowed.
- Harassment, bullying or violent conduct will not be tolerated.
- If any members have any work of theirs they wish to sell then by all means please use the pages but IO branded stuff can only come from the main site store as it helps pay for the running of the site and making more items for the group.
- Anyone found breaking the rules will be issued one warning before a ban. Or if necessary a full ban will be issued depending on context.
- If you wish to set up a squad, contact the CO. To be eligible to a squad you must have a minimum of 5 people in your area and have been active within the group for several months so we can see that members will uphold the groups standards.
- Enjoy and have fun!
We even have our own in-universe origin story originally written by Outlander member Benjamin Moorcroft in our own comic book. StudioSmith then turned that into a fantastic lego animation!