Top Menu

Introductions

Tagged: 

This topic contains 100 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  JoddyGlaft 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Ben642
    Ben642
    Participant

Hey guys,

If you have a costume upload a pic or even if you don’t let us know a bit about yourself anyway and what costumes you want or are interested in.

I’ll go first….

I’m Ben, 32 from North Yorkshire. My cosplay name is Commander Karma and I am a TK (That’s Stormtrooper if you’re new to this)

Look forward to getting to know you guys in this great costuming community.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Ben642 Ben642.
    Rogue Clone Trooper
    Rogue Clone Trooper
    Participant

Nice to meet you all.

My name is Daniel and I am from Ireland, but living and working in Japan for the last 10 years.

You will find me going by the name of Rogue as I am always doing my own thing. Like wanting to be a Clone Trooper and not a stormtrooper. Building my own suit and not buying one.

Hope to get to troop with some of you one day.

Ben642
    Ben642
    Participant

Welcome Rogue,

I love the clone armour and I am envious of you building a set of armour as I have no talent in doing this. I ruined one of TK helmets trying to mod it😩

What I might do is buy a cheap kit online to practice on and improve rather than using an expensive built kit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Good luck with your build, I’m sure it will be epic and make sure you share your pics on here and FB πŸ‘

Commander Karma

Rogue Clone Trooper
    Rogue Clone Trooper
    Participant

Thanks Commander Karma,

If this one turns out ok I may make more. If I do I will let you all know!! πŸ˜…πŸ‘Œ

fluffypup
    fluffypup
    Participant

As a ahem! 40 year old (kid) owning a Stormtrooper armour has been a life long dream…….this year my wife gave in to me buying one, Whoop!
    It is a Shepporton Studio’s costume no. 293 to be exact and I am so exicted to find a group founded on the love of Star Wars/Stormtroopers and not conformity to being approved…..may this long continue and grow stronger.

Hey guys!
    So for anyone who is interested in my little story: My name is Alea, i’m 21 years old, live in sussex and i’ve been trooping since I was 14.
    Star Wars has been a lifelong love and I was very lucky to get a set of TK armour when I was young. I wanted desprately to be a part of the 501st when I turned 18 but after several disheartening encounters with the group I decided to troop alone. Earlier this year I bought my second set of armour which is Shepperton Design Studios battle spec and spent a couple of days modifying and customising it. On the first outing with the suit I bumped into a fellow trooper who was “unofficial” who had a rude encounter with the 501st earlier in the day and another when we were walking around together so from that the decision to start the Imperial Outlanders was made! So yeah thats me, I also make videos of conventions and other random sillyness in/out of cotume on my youtube channel – Ace Cosplay – and I go by the name Commander Rook when suited and booted!

New and improved Commander Rook!

Red 7 Standing By
    Red 7 Standing By
    Participant

Yo!

The name’s Greg! I’m a 21 year old artist/college student living in the fire hell-city that is Tucson, Arizona in the U.S.

I drew the propaganda posters seen on this site and on the Facebook page and hope to provide more to the development of this awesome group! Like all of you, I have a passion for Star Wars and see the beauty of the Stormtrooper aesthetic.

I currently have no armor, still waiting on the shipments from Anovos. I plan on having the standard TK armor, but I REALLY want TD (Sandtrooper) armor. I think its fitting since I live so close to Yuma, AZ (Where the Tatooine scenes from ROTJ were filmed.)

Ben642
    Ben642
    Participant

Good to meet you all

Alford Stormtrooper
    Alford Stormtrooper
    Participant

Hi all, I’m Dan i’m 41 and go by The Alford Stormtrooper name when am in my trooper. I mainly go as a Kilttrooper as mot of the time it involves travelling and is a lot more practical than the full trooper. I am unsure if there is a separate designation for a kilttrooper as it is officially recognised variation. Though weirdly have yet to see the UKG Imperial Scottish Squad roll it out at conventions etc. As you may have guessed i live in Scotland, I love costumes/cosplay and have got into it the last few years. As it was approaching my 40th birthday and wasn’t going away anywhere decided to spend the money I would have spent on holidays on a trooper. When was growing up I always fancied marching down the street in a trooper and going into work in one. Can now tick both off my list as have done them. The first time i went out in public to test the armour out ready for star wars day at work I got a great reception. As since i live out in the countryside a trooper is the last thing you expect to see, so i did it quite a bit last year. It is a great experience but there is a balance in how often you do it, if you see something too often then novelty wears off. Also at that point can get some negativity etc, partially from my own experience and from other troopers i know. So if you think about hitting the streets yourself, have fun but take care and wouldn’t recommend dodgy areas. Also shopping centres can be a bit weird at times and may insist on removing your helmet or booting you out.
    I am also working on finishing off my Tie Pilot, have a Vader and a Jedi outfit which have yet to use. Tie pilot not sure when he will make first appearance possibly con at beginning of year in a hotel. I may switch part way through day or do a full day as pilot/crewer.

Alford Stormtrooper
    Alford Stormtrooper
    Participant

P.s spent so long doing that post it timed out lol

CommanderJudge
    CommanderJudge
    Participant

Commander Judge Reporting in. I am Gerry from London and have been a big scifi fan since childhood. I grew up in the 70(s) and was swept up in the Star Wars mania at the time, bought the comics series before the movie came out and then bought all the action figures, that got lost over time. I am a Dredd Head aka Judge Dredd fan and been costuming as a Street Judge (2012 Version) for 14 months, which is how I got into Cosplay. Recently I have completed my Imperial Stormtrooper Commander Uniform based on Commander Praji from ANH and I will be gettin the SDS armour at some point. I look forward to trooping with The Imperial Outlanders in the future.

Scott Walker
    Scott Walker
    Participant

My Star Wars costumes

Hello all my name is Scott i live in Coventry and have been into Star Wars for ever ive only had my current costumes about 2 years and apart from some local charity events (about 2 ) ive not really done much with them apart from the messing around at home. Ive been looking for a friendly group as a few of the others ive seen and heard about well lets say ive been put off. I also have a full Predator costume which i have had since July which i love as im into the Predator movies too.Well that was a quick little bit about me thanks πŸ™‚

Tkshed
    Participant

Hi I’m TK shed cause currently I’m building my armor in the the shed. Joining to help those make a costume affordably and cheap. I’m working on a foam suit hoping to get photos put up soon

Kris Fulkerson
    Kris Fulkerson
    Participant

Hi, Im Kris im 42 and live in Yakima Washington USA. I am going on my first Cosplay in 24 days. I built my armor out of PVC pipe, except for the helmet. Its almost complete and Definitely NOT screen accurate, but very inexpensive.

Rogue Clone Trooper
    Rogue Clone Trooper
    Participant

Sound great and have fun trooping. I would love to see photos of your armour.

LtGrim2010
    Participant

I’m Kyle, 24 and I live San Antonio Texas USA I’ve been a star wars fan since I was little and I’m finally coming over to the empire and was wondering if this was just for imperial troops or is it also for sith lord’s since we technically serve the empire? I don’t yet have a sith name and I’m starting to put together a custom

Alford Stormtrooper
      Alford Stormtrooper
      Participant

Hi Kyle, group is for all Star Wars fans whether Imperials or Rebels πŸ™‚

TKC-1337
    Participant

Hi I am Mike, I live in Crewe, UK, I have been a star wars fan since I was very small and I have always wanted to be a clone trooper or storm trooper, I am currently waiting a building a kit I ordered as I am not fully confident (and can’t afford to make a full armour set) of a storm trooper from The New Hope, I am Sixteen and Look forward to trooping with some of you in the near future ☺

Hi All, I’m Carl, I’m 42 and (now) live in Staffordshire (UK) and very proud to say I’ve been hooked on Star Wars since I saw the original theatrical release in Chester when I was just 4 years old!

I’ve only recently had my first set of TK armour. I went for the full Battle Spec set created by Shepperton Design Studios (UK) complete with E11 Blaster, Blaster holster and neck seal. After several months of research into available armour kits, it was Alea’s YouTube video (where she reviewed the very same kit) that swung my decision… great job on the video Alea!

I’ve not done any trooping yet as I’m still waiting for my boots to arrive. I’ve done a number of (non-cosplay) events for local charities in the past such as 10K races and such, and I’m keen to combine my love for Star Wars with future fund raising so I’d love to be involved with some trooping events with UK clubs that raise money for children’s charities.

On a similar note, I’ve never been to a ComiCon either so it would be cool to meet up with some of you guys at a number of future events and promote Imperial Outlanders….. after all, trooping should be for all enthusiasts!

Oh, and yesterday I made an appointment with an incredible tattoo artist and fellow Star Wars obsessive for the end of November. I’m having a half sleeve tattoo of a Stormtrooper and the Imperial logo… can’t wait….

droll30
    Participant

hi everyone

im from brisbane australia
    and i have also had negative run ins with the 501st legion and have been searching for months for a club with no clearance issues regarding star wars cosplay. im fairly strict on my star wars cosplay and cant wait to troop again under the imperial outlanders flag. can see this club becoming huge with garrisons/ commands springing up everywhere
    maybe im the first tb to sign up ? hopefully i should have tk armour soon

Deathproof
      Deathproof
      Participant

Heya droll30, I am also based in Brisvegas..which suburb are you at?

TI1995
    TI1995
    Participant

Hey there everyone, Rich from the West Midlands aka TI1995 here. Ran into you folks at the London Comi Con a couple of days ago, and thought I’d sign on! As you might guess, I’m a TIE Pilot with a rather loose affiliation to the 501st via it’s Jolly Roger Squadron, but as my costume (at least the full pilot version of it) isn’t exactly up to the Legion’s standards I can’t join them. Still, should anyone need help with acquiring a Pilot costume, let me know!

Baz
    Baz
    Participant

Just made the pictured stormtrooper armour for my son (aged 35years). So I’m guessing that makes me one of the more senior members, by age at least.
    Now I’m knocking off one for myself. It can accompany my dalek to charity fund raisers.
    Living in UK on the south coast. Can’t wait for my first event.

TK-927
    TK-927
    Participant

Colleague Outlanders,

It’s my pleasure to have joined the IO and troop with you all online, and hopefully in person in some fashion. I’m proud of the mission of the IO and the inspiration it gives to cosplayers around the world. Representing Nevada, USA, I look forward to wearing our emblem on my pauldron at the next event.

TK-927 reporting in.

Kris Fulkerson
    Kris Fulkerson
    Participant

Great to see new members. Welcome!

TK-927
      TK-927
      Participant

Kfulk1, great to be with you in the IO. You had said back in September you had your first cosplay in 24 days. How did that go?

Kris Fulkerson
    Kris Fulkerson
    Participant

Yep. My first cosplay was last weekend. (24th and 25th) It was one of the best experiences ive had in years!! Im not really a people person and I was worried that my homemade armor wouldn’t be very good. I was 10000% wrong! I couldn’t go more than 5min without someone stopping me and wanting to take a picture with me. Little kids would point and wave. It was amazing! im hooked now. I keep forgetting that people cant see my face, but I am smiling ear to ear the entire time.

TK-927
      TK-927
      Participant

That’s fantastic! I think everyone here who has done similar events will share your sentiments. I remember how honored I felt at my first trooping experience, and like you said, even though people can’t see your face, we can often be found smiling ear to ear!

Deathproof
    Deathproof
    Participant

Greetings from Oz… (Australia). Stumbled across you guys and all looks very neat. I’m a 43yr old TK (anh) who has rediscovered my love for StarWars through my 8yr old daughter. Got my armour in September and assembled it ready for Halloween and trooped solo with the kid & her friends all dressed up. It was great..so many peeps wanting pics, made the build worthwhile. But now I plan on building it further to 501st spec to join with like minded people here & troop for various causes. A great site guys..I hope it all works out and I’d like to be onboard, even if I’m so far away. Looking forward to your troops/pics n escapades. Cheers Tony πŸ˜‰

TK-927
      TK-927
      Participant

Welcome to the IO, Deathproof. Representing the Star Wars Universe while suited-up is a pretty tall order, and one which you and me, and all our fellow Troopers here, like to do! I especially love it around Halloween and/or convention days when kids dressed in Star Wars costumes want pictures. It’s always fun to have mini-Darth Vader all dressed up next to what usually is lots of Stormtroopers. Welcome!

Deathproof
      Participant

Cheers TK 927. I’m enjoying the thrill/serving the Empire πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

theres a few of us in this hot location. spread about though, Geraldton WA here

droll30
    Participant

hi deathproof

im from brisbane australia
    and thought i was the only aussie here
    welcome to the outlanders

Deathproof
      Participant

G’day Droll30. Which suburb you located? I’m on Brisbane Southside (Rochedale). Nice to have a fellow Brisvegas trooper here.

nintendogamingcom
    nintendogamingcom
    Participant

Hi, as stated in my bio I am an almost 13 (young I know) Star wars nerd who has dreamed of being a biker scout/scout trooper. also my name is Cristian Scott Marlowe and I’m from the USA

droll30
    Participant

hi deathproof

im on the northside of brisbane (nundah)
    and we seem to have brisbane covered from the rebels

Wolvinstar
    Participant

Hi
    I am 45 and I live on the Devon / Dorset border (Dorset side) I have been a star wars fan since the ’77 .I had the toys of course and still have my Falcon , ATAT and snowspeeder from the Empire strikes back film πŸ™‚ which my children play with now πŸ™‚
    I have always wanted to be either a Sand Trooper or a Snow Trooper since I was a child . I have at the moment a cheap Jango Fett costume with the twin blaster pistols with holster. Fun wareing tho.
    I hope to get the sand or snowtrooper kit in the near future πŸ™‚
    I will say I am a comic con virgin but seeing the pictures of these events it looks like great fun !! I want some of that !!
    I am very pleased to be able to join the Imperial Outlanders and look forward to , when ready , to participate and have fun with you guys . πŸ™‚

TK-927
      TK-927
      Participant

Wolfy101st,

Welcome to the IO. It’s our benefit to have you with our troopers. You’re right that the events look like fun, because they really are! I hope you get a chance soon to armor-up and attend an event “trooping” in some capacity.

TK-927

Wolvinstar
      Participant

Thanks TK-927 πŸ™‚
      I tried to come this weekend to the birmingham show and watch you guys “trooping ” and have a look around with my family but this weekend they have commitments πŸ™
      i look forward tho to trooping with you guys in the future. πŸ™‚

Roverkill15
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Adrian and I’m 35 years old. I live in Southampton and have been in love with Star Wars since I was very young. I had a massive collection of original Kenner toys as a kid until my mum sold them at a car boot sale in the late nineties without me knowing (boo)

Earlier in the year I took advantage of the Anovos initial offering, so I’m now patiently waiting for it to arrive! I’m looking to troop at cons and events in the future but without the strict guidelines of other groups. I’m also training to be a pro wrestler so maybe this is an early mid life crisis I’m going through.

I look foreward to contributing.

TK-927
      TK-927
      Participant

Adrian, welcome to the IO! I think you’ll find the organization a great place for your objectives in this “costuming world” you’ve entered. With the Anovos kit certainly a hot topic, I hope you’ll contribute your analysis (as will I and many others) about what you receive. Again, welcome.

– TK-927, Nevada Squadron Leader

LordBhaal
    LordBhaal
    Participant

Hi, im David, im 29 and live in bristol, uk, i’ve been a huge star wars fan for years and have always wanted to be a jedi or sith so after going to my first ever convention in oct i decided to make my own dark jedi/sith outfit (currently a work in progress) and am also very excited for my first stunt lightsaber (red obviously) to go with it, im also glad there is somewhere for people who all share an interest in star wars can express that interest and also because i know cons can be daunting places for first timers or soloers like me and so its always good to know people there

TK-927
      TK-927
      Participant

Welcome to the IO, David! I hope you can proudly wear your Jedi robes at the next outing while representing the Imperial Outlanders. It’s our benefit you’re with us in the Empire’s best.

– TK-927, Nevada Squadron Leader

MaverickTrooper
    MaverickTrooper
    Participant

Hello from Grand Rapids, Michigan USA

Kris Fulkerson
    Kris Fulkerson
    Participant

Glad you found the group, Maverick. Welcome aboard!

Hi

I’m Ian, or Axiscommander, whichever you like, i am middle aged and lived through the original trilogy, although, unfortunately, never got to see any of them at the cinema.

with all the excitement of the build up to Episode 1, off i went to the midnight showing on the first day with my mate, all excited, but came out feeling deflated, and in my opinion, the prequels never lived up to what was hoped, given i would watch all 3 original trilogy, back to back pretty much every weekend. Episode VII has now arrived, but i was not going to be trapped into going on opening night again, after my last disappointment, and saw it a few days later in 2D as i wanted ‘to look upon it with my own eyes’. hooray! it was great, and has reignited my love for the originals again. for me, the prequels never happened, and now living in the desert, i shall continue looking for those droids in the dunes

trooper74
    Participant

Hi I’m neil I’m 42 and from Suffolk UK, I’ve been in to starwars from a kid, I have been cos playing a couple of years I have a jedi outfit and I’m big in to borland game. I don’t have trooper armour yet and trying to get the shepperton armour but it seems to be unavailable. Any help with getting a set or other would be nice.. jedi rode do a set but not sure what it’s like .. dose anyone have one?… well that’s me and I have a 2 year old that makes a grate yoda….lol thanks and bye.

Williamson
    Williamson
    Participant

Hey.

My name is Williamson I’m 18 years old and I’m from the north of Scotland. I’m new to the world of cosplay which is weird since all my friends have participated in it for years but i like what i see and i’ve decided the time has come to get involved. I’m working on getting some Snowtrooper armor at the moment.

I look forward to being a part of this community and I’ll catch you later.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Williamson Williamson.

Dreiz_Kal
    Participant

Hello! My name is Michael I’m in Spokane Washington, and after running into someone from this group in Yakima WA, I decided to check it out. I have a Mandalorian armor set that I made which I have already taken to one con and I’ll be taking it to another one in March (it’s an anime con but I don’t care :p). I hope a Mando Merc can be apart of the Imperial outlanders. I really like the ideals that this group stands for and its awesome that I can be apart of an official group. Here is a picture of me fist bumping star lord in my armor (the flight suit will probably be changed to gray). Fist Bumping Action

TK0708
    Participant

Hi,

Im Mat (thats right with only one T oh yeah) also known as TK0708, Im from Kent England, just a quick answer is there anyone else here from the Kent area?

Have fun anyway

Kris Fulkerson
    Kris Fulkerson
    Participant

Welcome to all the New members!
    You have joined a Great group of people from all over the world here. Dont forget to checkout the Face Book page as well.
    May The Force Be With You!

GRXD
    Participant

Hiya guys,

I’m Heather, I’m 20 years old, and I’ve been living in Switzerland since 2008. I’ve been interested in cosplaying forever, but never had the money to buy myself a decent costume.

Thanks to my internship and some money I got for my birthday, I will hopefully have a full stormtrooper costume before the end of the year. I’ve got boots, a helmet and an E-11 blaster. All I need now is a neck seal and armour, of course. It’ll take some saving up, but I’ll get there eventually.

I also plan on buying an Imperial Outlanders shirt, so I can wear it proudly to the Fantasy Basel comic-con in May, and if I can get my hands on some armour before the summer, I’d like to raise money for one of the local children’s hospitals.

It’s so awesome to be a part of something big like this. I hope to meet some of you in the near future!

Zeraxis
    Participant

Hello everyone.

My name is Marius, I am 30 years old and come from Norway. I have been a fan of Star Wars ever since I could understand movies and grew up with the original trilogy.
    Also wanted to join the 501st for a long time aswell, but after talking with them about a armor I wanted to buy it was really disheartening since it was basically flamed right off the bat.
    I did order it anyway (The Ultimate combo pack original trooper from SDS, and am currently waiting for it to come in the mail). I also heard about this group after watching Ace’s unboxing video, and got really interested.

After checking out the site, it was a instant join, and must say I am really proud to be a member of the Outlanders. I will be a TK (still havent decided on a number yet, so feel free to give suggestions based on non used if you want) πŸ™‚
    Also picture/ avatar will be uploaded once I get the armor. πŸ™‚

I work in transport at a company called Bring Cargo. πŸ™‚

Thank you for accepting my into the group πŸ™‚

Zombiegeek831
    Participant

Hey, I’m John,
    I’m about to turn 30. I have 4 kids (3 girls and a boy).
    I’m from Hereford in the UK originally from Birmingham.
    I found out about this group whilst I was looking for something completely different. I am currently putting together a TIE pilot costume,
    I think this group is such a good idea. And I really hope I can troop with you guys very soon.

John

Desert Dan TD-1069
    Desert Dan TD-1069
    Participant

Hi everyone…I’m from the us and new to I.O. ….I just wanted to drop a few lines to introduce myself …My name is Dan Bernier pronounced …(((Burn ear)) I’m a 46 year old father of 3 and have a beautiful wife.. this is actually my second armor set.. I purchased it from Jedi-robe
    and I love it.. I’m looking forward to being be member of a group that accepts everyone unconditionally.. And hoping to have a lot of fun here!
    I will post pics of my armor when it is completely finished…. Hope to see some more pics of everyone…Maybe in a members gallery.
    hope we all have fun
    Dan Bernier U.S. trooper

Kris Fulkerson
    Kris Fulkerson
    Participant

Welcome Everyone! glad you found the group.

SN1P3R SCOUT
    SN1P3R SCOUT
    Participant

Hi, my name is Pardeep, I’m male, 33 yrs old & I live in Yorkshire. I’m a biker scout. I’ve only trooped a few times in the last year (not with IO). I may meet some of you guys at Chester in August. πŸ™‚

I used to do kung fu and I’m also making a MK Scorpion costume.
    This is a video of me using lightsabers after kung fu class a few years ago.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by SN1P3R SCOUT SN1P3R SCOUT.

David Knowles
    Participant

hi am david 34 and just finished my mandalorian merc kit hope the pic works  photo IMG_0596_zps0jcjrmeu.jpg

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  David Knowles.
      SN1P3R SCOUT
      SN1P3R SCOUT
      Participant

What country/area you in?

David Knowles
      Participant

am in the uk/ west Yorkshire

SN1P3R SCOUT
      SN1P3R SCOUT
      Participant

Will you be at Chester comicon in August?

David Knowles
      Participant

if i not working them hope to get there but my 1st will be London in July

SN1P3R SCOUT
    SN1P3R SCOUT
    Participant

My ‘It’s not movie accurate! Meh, meh, meh!’ Scout costume.

photo DSC_0031_zpsjamlpetk.jpg

photo DSC_0040_zpsusgnrgof.jpg

My Venom (Spiderman 3)

photo Slipk-Not  Masks copy-1_zpsqlyhsabl.jpg

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by SN1P3R SCOUT SN1P3R SCOUT.
    Desert Dan TD-1069
    Desert Dan TD-1069
    Participant

Your scout armor looks pretty well done , movie accurate or not….I also like the double blaster pose

Desert Dan TD-1069
    Desert Dan TD-1069
    Participant

Desert Dan TD-1069
    Desert Dan TD-1069
    Participant

Desert Dan TD-1069
    Desert Dan TD-1069
    Participant

I have a set from Jedi-Robe as seen in my avatar..But at the moment I am painting it up to be a sand trooper…I havn’t quite learned how to post pics yet…as soon as I do, I will post a few

mrtom10
    mrtom10
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

Im Tom nice to meet you all.
    Im 23 and live in North Yorkshire (Yorkshire Dales) and looking forward to trooping ASAP!

(No idea how to attach photos sorry D: )

SN1P3R SCOUT
      SN1P3R SCOUT
      Participant

Use photobucket & paste the 2nd html link code

Desert Dan TD-1069
    Desert Dan TD-1069
    Participant

new paint job

Thanks sniper…here it is

SN1P3R SCOUT
      SN1P3R SCOUT
      Participant

Looks like you’re ready to blast away at some innocent moisture farmers! πŸ™‚ Good work Trooper!

Desert Dan TD-1069
    Desert Dan TD-1069
    Participant

Hello Tom

SN1P3R SCOUT passed along a little advice how to post pix ,here it is.

Use photobucket & paste the 2nd html link code

Hope that helps…lets see some armor.

Tech2063
    Participant

Hi my names Ian, live in Birmingham UK. I’m currently working on Stormtrooper armour for clearance for 501st ( hope that’s ok!) really like the look and feel of IO so hopefully once my armours complete I can get out and about with you guys!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Tech2063.
      SN1P3R SCOUT
      SN1P3R SCOUT
      Participant

Yes it’s ok, there are some 501st in the group. All SW cosplayers are welcome

TK-4S5
    TK-4S5
    Participant

TK-4S5 Reporting for duty.

Hi all iam violet iam from the Northwest of the UK… I have dreamed of owning a Stormtrooper White Armour since i was 7 yrs old… now that im older my dream has meterialised… I have a battle Spec SDS Armour. And im ready to troop…

GK-2005
    GK-2005
    Participant

Hi everyone i would like to know if there is any troopers in northern ireland and if im the only one in northern ireland i will have to only come to england for big and i mean big events or if there is alot going to a event
    cause i will love to meet everyone and what materials can i use for clone armour and if there is a forum please link it to me.

GK-2005 (Shea) out.

TK-542
    TK-542
    Participant

Hello everyone. I’m Nick aka TK-542. I’m 29 and I’m in south London. I’ve been a huge Star Wars fan for most of my life and a keen cosplayer and maker of costumes for the past 10. I’ve been dreaming of having my own Stormtrooper armour for years. After doing a lot of research i finally came across Alea Holland aka Commander Rook aka Ace Cosplays youtube channel and she totally sold me on the Shepperton Design Studios Battle Spec set and also pointed me in the direction of the Imperial Outlanders. So here i am.

[URL=http://s681.photobucket.com/user/nick_542/media/20160722_200652.jpg.html][IMG]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/nick_542/20160722_200652.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

It’s already been weathered and the rubber gloves have been replaced and i have a black pauldorn on the way. The only thing left to do is paint my boots white and get a holster for my E11.

Im really looking forward to getting it all finished and taking it for my first troop

So until then; this is TK-542 reporting in

Kris Fulkerson
    Kris Fulkerson
    Participant

I would like to say Welcome to all the newer recruits! I have enjoyed being part of this group and im sure you will too.

Fc jay
    Participant

Hi my name is Jason, I’m 41 and love star wars especially the original trilogy, I live in Manchester and I’ve owned stormtrooper armour for few years now, done abit of solo trooping but would love to troop with anyone in North West,

Toasty
    Toasty
    Participant

Hi, I’m Toasty. Greetings and ‘Mabuhay’ all the wway from the Philippines. I’ve been an avid follower of Ace Cosplay especially when i was trying to compare reviews of stormtrooper helmets and how to put on the armor etc; and how i was so envious of this kid (Ace Cosplay) who has access to accurate stormtrooper gear. I had my first screen accurate stormie bucket back in 2014 i only have a bucket since then because the armor is beyond my budget (because racecar) lol.
    I’m saving up for the upcoming black series rogue one stormtrooper helmet to be a daily helmet because i basically treat my one and only Original Trilogy bucket like a priceless ming vase.

If i would join the 501st i would like my ID to be TK-21587 (my birthday) and i would like to build build or become a stormtrooper sniper or HWT with a blue pauldron but i know it’s not 501st standard. I just like the pauldron and not the bulky backpack lol and maybe add a kama and wield dual pistols like the arc troopers of old but still be a stormie because i’m not a clone.

I’m also trying my hand on building a mandalorian for my girlfriend. Instead of a ring, i’d give a bucket because it adds protection and badassery.

i wanted to post pics of tha mandalorian helmet i’m working on but te image hosting site i use doesnt work well on mobile

ScottLeversedge
    Participant

Hey my name is Scott Leversedge from southern Minnesota USA. I currently do not have an armor kit because my family is going through a rough time patch right now and hopefully in the near future I will have a TK kit. I want an orange pauldron to go with my armor that has the outlander logo on it and some battle damage on the armor. I currently have a E-11 blaster rifle from Rubies that was modified. And I have been in love with Star wars ever since I can remember.

Cam Garcia
    Cam Garcia
    Participant

Hello out there, I”m Cameron (Cam) and I’m an older brand new member, at 66 yars of age; and a woman. I remember watching the first Star Wars Movie “A New Hope”, when it first came out in 1977, and have been hooked on and off for over 30 years ever since.

Now that I’m retired, I have thought of joining a Starwars costume group, but found that the 501st is a bit too much of what I call a “bunch of guys/women who think that their armor and costumes are the only way to go”, so I have a chip on my shoulder with them.

So there is one thing, I see that everyone so far has the initials of TD or TK, so how does one get their own number?

Thanks for allowing me to join your fine organization..

May the Force be With you
    Cam

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Cam Garcia Cam Garcia.

Clint Williams
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Clint Williams. I’m in my late 40’s here in California. I saw the original Star Wars 17 times in the theaters (every time my mom dropped me off to see a movie in 1977 she would leave me there to hop theaters and watch it at least one more time, usually 2). Whether 17 times is canon or not I can’t truly say but I’ve been making that claim since I was about 10 years old so of course it is true, from a certain point of view. I don’t troop but I became aware of 501st a long time ago, and then I worked with a Mando Merc. The guy is an ex ranger and yet he is a complete fanboy for Star Wars which I thought was pretty cool. He’s also the step dad to “mini boba fett”, having met mini’s mom through mutual love of Star Wars and trooping. Having that connection to my coworker I have followed his exploits on facebook and youtube. I myself do not “troop”. My physique, such as it is, would be better suited playing a husky klingon instead of a fat storm trooper. I came across Alea’s Ace Cosplay vids about K2SO and there learned about IO. I joined the facebook and this site and decided I wanted to contribute in a support capacity, utilizing my photoshop jedi skills. Many of you have seen the stuff I put on facebook and the enthusiasm is appreciated greatly. I hope to contribute alot in the future. I have a background in producing merch and mixed media for bands, album covers, shirts and banners, and all sorts of graphical goodness. I’ve already had one regional group ask me for help designing a regional “badge” and am open to helping others as well. The best way to get a hold of me is thru FB messenger. I check my FB daily, my email and forums and such far less. If there are any of you who are graphically inclined, hit me up. Maybe we can become ministers of imperial propaganda, muhuhahahahahah.

Rawktrooper
    Rawktrooper
    Participant

Hey all
    Im Erik β€œRawktrooper” (TK2427) from Centennial, Colorado.
    Former 501st member of 12 years.
    I have several costumes Sandtrooper, Snowtrooper, Shadowtrooper, Biker Scout.
    All my armor is from Faraway Creations also here in Colorado.
    Looking forward to having some fun in the group!

Hello folks,

I’m Ben (27 yrs) currently based in the New Forest, but shortly moving to Southampton.

I’ve been a long time fan of Star Wars for several years. The Imperial Officer costume I’ve been slowly working on for the last couple of years is even based on an Imperial Officer I created for an RPG game.

I’ve gotten inserted in cosplay a few years back and have been slowly learning and discovering new things, my costume is defiantly built to functional for hour at work, not a screen actuate version.

Hopping that I can move onto the iconic white (or maybe black) armour suits that Star Wars is famous for.

decruzcw
    decruzcw
    Participant

Hi, my name is Carmen, recently turned 50, in Killeen, TX. Been “Trooping” since I moved here about 9 years ago. Met a friend at a local bank who was talking about how he cosplays as Darth Vader, and I told him I had Stormtrooper armor. We hit it off and have been doing local events ever since. Grand Openings, Children’s Hospital visits, Star Wars opening nights at theaters, etc.

Crookknight
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Shawn (aka Crookknight). I am HWT 10204 (Heavy Weapons Trooper). This looks like a great group. Can’t wait to be part of it. Also, I make Backpacks (Crookknight’s Imperial Trooper Packs) for people all over the world. That is my passion.

Wearing my Battlefront Magmatrooper Armor Ensemble

At the Last Jedi Premeire in my HWT Armor.

ESW_Digger
    ESW_Digger
    Participant

Hello my name is Sean I’m based in the states I’m getting a tkuk armor kit in March and I’m so excited to be apart of this group as a whole πŸ˜ƒ

ESW_Digger
    ESW_Digger
    Participant

And also my trooper code name is the Red Baron.

iRegretNothing
    iRegretNothing
    Participant

Hey All!

My name is Adam, and as the story we all know goes I’m a lifelong fan of Star Wars and only recently been able to achieve that goal of trooping. My Mum took me to the Barbican in ’98 for a SW exhibition where I met two TK’s who seemingly lit the spark that would light the fire inside me. Saved for what seemed like an eon and now have my own set of RS armour. you al seem like a bloody brilliant bunch o’ people and cant wait to troop with as many of you as I can. I already do a lot of volunteering so I’m keen to incorporate my love of Star Wars with all the good work you do.

South-East England here so anyone around say yo! πŸ™‚

Much love!

Failed Rebellion
    Failed Rebellion
    Participant

Hi all my name is Shannon (a guy) living in Regina Saskatchewan Canada and am 39 years old. Unfortunately I at this time I have no Armour to post pics of but hopefully sooner then later. I was in contact with Anovos the other day and their time line for availability is not positive. None available till plenty of interest. Hers my money I say but they wont take it! lol Anyhow I’m rambling its nice to be part of something and I hope to meet any and all one day.

TheTroopHQ
    Participant

Hey all, name’s Sam, and i am 22 years old. I have been into star wars ever since i was able to watch TV lol, it quite literally was the first ever thing i remember seeing. Apart from that growing up in my teen years, i saw awesome videos of various people costuming as stormtroopers or different types of them and it make me very giddy and happy to see these random people who was confronted by these cosplayers suddenly have huge smiles on their face and freak out happily. It was like seeing dreams of theirs come true, and at that time it’s like they forgot all the bad that happened around them and just entrenched themselves with the stormtroopers hanging around them. It made me realize and go “hey, if i can do that and make a difference, i will” and it wasn’t just because of that, i also love stormtroopers and the Empire to my very core. It was because i realized how much fun it would be. Years later, i was turned 19 and i wanted so badly to join the 501st, and i had the right specs and requirements, and i was accepted, but when i joined them, i dunno, i just didn’t have that same feeling when i saw others do it, maybe it was too strict i don’t know, but after having life issues occur in my life at that time, i had to resign because i couldn’t perform the minimum of trooping twice a year. So i left because not only that but i wanted to help people that weren’t lucky enough to have such a luxury of have such a screen accurate outfit, i felt i could help them, and i did. For a while me and these guys formed a tight bond that we trooped together in the Philly and Delaware area for a while. I knew right that when i saw this group was open, it was time i joined and i showed my friends and those i’ve met that you can be welcomed into such a friendly community and have the heart warming fun i saw when i was a kid. Now fast forward to present, 22, i currently have a Death Trooper set equipped with my own special enhancements and i look forward to trooping with you all sometime in the future. I’m from the US and i live in Delaware, i have lived there my entire life, and i go trooping in my own state as well as go local trooping up in PA and Philly. Mainly though i’m in the Delaware area near Smyrna.
    Like i said, i look forward to you all and make people realize why we just love doing this so dang much! When i’m trooping, i’m known as either DT-1337 or commander Zass. Like i said, hope i get to meet you all in the future sometime, commander out!
    Me costuming

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by  TheTroopHQ.
    Jez Virgo
    Jez Virgo
    Participant

Hi fellow Troopers…I am old enough to remember Star Wars in the theatre first time around, and I’ve been obsessed of course ever since!!!
    My armour is SDS battle spec with a few mods.
    Looking forward to hopefully joining or creating a squad around the South Wales UK area.
    MTFBWY, Regards Jez, aka ‘ROGUE-TROOPER’

TK2004kiln
    Participant

Hello my name is Liam and I’m a pretty young new trooper. My character name is kiln, I would like make make that commander kiln. I am a stormtrooper, no you might be wondering “how can a you kid like you have stormtrooper armor? Well, I thought the Halloween costume looked a little childish so I made my own suit of armor and I would like to know how to post a photo on the holonet, so if any one could help me out that would be fantastic.

Torolf
    Torolf
    Participant

Hello, my name is Mike, 27 years old and I’m from Arkansas, USA. I’ve been obsessed with Star Wars since my first time watching the original trilogy with my dad at 4 years old. I currently have an approved kit with the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club and I’m about to have an Imperial Combat Assault Tank Commander finished and approved with the 501st.

I troop nearly every weekend and I’ve run into a lot of great people with amazing kits that for one reason or another arn’t in any of the big clubs. I think it’s great that this group exists for all fans. I’ll do everything I can to support what you’re doing here and try to send others this way.

Mando

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Torolf Torolf.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Torolf Torolf.

JoddyGlaft
    Participant

$200 cialis coupon cialis usa cost venta cialis en espaa cialis professional yohimbe cialis 5 mg schweiz cialis 20mg preis cf cialis farmacias guadalajara [url=http://bikecommunications.com/#]coupon for cialis prescription[/url]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Designed By Markateers