Top Menu

Join The Imperial Outlanders

Imperial Outlanders Enrolment

This site was created for the purpose that everyone has a home in the galaxy and that everyone can share ideas, pictures, discuss topics and talk all things Imperial.

Anyone and everyone are welcome to join us, whether you are new to cos play and don’t yet have any armour or you are a longstanding member of the cos play community and have been to dozens of comicons. It doesn’t matter, we are all here to help each other ๐Ÿ™‚

If you have any questions please use the Holonet to discuss them, if you have any questions for admin about your account, you can use the contact page. The shop will be available soon, as mentioned the sites a working progress that we want to grow over time with your help and any future members help so if you have any ideas for the site please discuss them with everyone, after all the site is only here for all of you so its important we want everyone involved in it.

Below is a video created by Jacob Smithย one of our Facebook members, well done Jacob. If anyone has similar things to share we are more than happy to post them on the blog or in discussions. Please share the posts, enroll fellow cos play friends.

, , , , , , , , ,

30 Responses to Imperial Outlanders Enrolment

1. Barry Russell October 13, 2015 at 8:18 am #

Hi there how can I get hold of the imperial outlanders cool clothing lines or wrist bands or armour attachments like the insignia that kinda thing

• Alea Holland
      Alea Holland October 19, 2015 at 8:59 pm #

Hi
      The Outlanders store shall be opening very soon so you will be able to order them all from there! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Topgun54321 November 22, 2015 at 9:12 pm #

Hello ace total fan of the clan and channel

• MaverickTrooper
        MaverickTrooper December 5, 2015 at 1:10 am #

Thanks for creating such great group

• MaverickTrooper
          MaverickTrooper December 5, 2015 at 1:12 am #

Thanks for creating such great group. Hailing from Michigan USA

• RainbowDorito November 28, 2016 at 4:45 am #

I just join and I was wondering if there would be any event in the texas area

• decruzcw
          decruzcw December 18, 2017 at 1:25 am #

RainbowDorito, where in Texas are you? I’m in Killeen.

2. TI1995
    TI1995 October 26, 2015 at 6:43 pm #

TI1995 reporting for duty! Met you guys at MCM London and I just had to sign on. Consider yourself one TIE Pilot up! Also, the video may need fixing, I can’t view it here!

• Alea Holland
      Alea Holland October 26, 2015 at 6:54 pm #

Hi! Thanks for joining up and welcome to the group!
      Oh thanks I shall fix that ๐Ÿ™‚

3. TK-927
    TK-927 October 30, 2015 at 10:45 pm #

I am very excited and honored to be a part of this group! I’ve joined the Facebook and Twitter accounts as well. I hope to be of service if possible in the future, hailing from Nevada, USA.

4. tony1241 November 4, 2015 at 8:27 pm #

Hi I’ve just joined your group look forward to getting my armour regards tony128 from uk

5. Romeo Sapien
    Romeo Sapien November 8, 2015 at 7:17 pm #

Hi. I’m so pleased to have found this group. I’m saving up for my first armour and very much looking forward to meeting new friends around the country. I made my first of what will be many orders from the shop today!

6. Wolfy101st November 10, 2015 at 10:29 pm #

Hi to all the Outlanders ๐Ÿ™‚
    I am from the UK and have just joined up. I am very much look forward to meeting fellow members of the Outlanders in the future .

7. Paulj2517
    Paulj2517 November 11, 2015 at 5:39 pm #

Hi ive just joined and very excited to part of this group

8. Alexander the Great
    Alexander the Great December 2, 2015 at 6:40 pm #

Hi there,i am so proud to be a member of a group that shares my interests.This is the group i was looking for.Keep up the good work Aleah!!All the best from Germany.

9. gate watcher 3662
    gate watcher 3662 January 4, 2016 at 7:08 am #

Hay im new to cosplay but im saving up for my first armour its a honor to be in this group

10. blownaway
    blownaway January 4, 2016 at 1:09 pm #

thought would join up and see what its like great to see others here that love the same and that you don’t have to spend thousands on your armour and helmets . also ordered a few things while I was here cant wait to get those a great group to join

11. NevVader
    NevVader February 2, 2016 at 11:54 pm #

Any Chance of getting The Certificate’s lol They look Awesome
    In Progress getting Armour from http://www.originalstormtrooper.com/original-armour-31-c.asp

Looks fantastic, Also any1 know about the Blasters with sound an lights?
    Cheers from Australia

• Alea Holland
      Alea Holland February 3, 2016 at 5:31 pm #

They arnet available but a few have requested so I may make a file that you can download and edit ๐Ÿ™‚
      have a look around the forum there may be someone who can help you with blasters. All the best!

12. CommandoJoe
    CommandoJoe September 12, 2016 at 1:43 pm #

Hey just signed up, looking forward to seeing you guys around the North West of England, say hi or catch up with me on Facebook Mark A Burton

13. James Benelli December 5, 2016 at 6:45 am #

is there going to be any club patches we can get or they still been worked on ..??

• Alea Holland
      Alea Holland December 5, 2016 at 4:39 pm #

There is some merch on the store page including the logo patch

14. Jedi-guycosplay
    Jedi-guycosplay April 27, 2017 at 5:52 pm #

Is anyone from the Scottish are Glasgow planning anything for May the 4th???

15. LanRec September 4, 2017 at 11:11 pm #

Hey everyone. My name is Lance. I’ve just signed up to the IO today as a member. I’m a huge Star Wars fan by the way. I saw the three original Star Wars films on VHS when they where released when I was a kid, that was after I was born in the year 1995. I was age 5 or 6 years old at that time when I watched the tapes in the year 2000. I am also working on a accurate Imperial Staff Officer costume from the 1977 film of Star Wars: A New Hope. I am proud to be called a member of the Imperial Outlanders. Keep up the great work people!

Long live the Galactic Empire!

16. Darth Snibius
    Darth Snibius September 30, 2017 at 5:37 am #

Hey everyone. My name is David Snibson. I just enrolled, im working on a Vader outfit which will be ready in the next 2 weeks or so. Im from Warrnambool, Victoria Australia. Long time star wars fan an avid vintage star wars figure collector.
    Just wanted to say hi and thanks for having a group that caters for the budgeters

17. Kyr'am Prudii
    Kyr'am Prudii November 9, 2017 at 9:17 pm #

Hello everyone! My name is Cody, you can call me Kyr’am, I’m a Mandalorian looking to serve the Empire in their never ending fight against the rebels! I’m from Clarksville TN, USA. Looking forward to meeting any other locals and building a great squad together!

18. TK-6393
    TK-6393 December 7, 2017 at 3:09 am #

i would like to join

19. Talon1771
    Talon1771 March 17, 2018 at 5:06 pm #

New to this, and once again have a growing love for Star Wars. Out of the friends I have, I’m the only Sith while they are all jedi. I would love to join and embrace the darker side…hehehe

20. TK2004kiln April 2, 2018 at 11:28 pm #

Hello I’m a new younger member (being only 13) and would like to meet some new friends. I reside in the Austin Texas area, so if there are any other people here, I would like to meet you!

• decruzcw
      decruzcw September 9, 2018 at 2:38 am #

Hey there TK2004kiln, I’m in Killeen, TX, been trooping for several years now. Matter of fact, I’m doing a charity event tomorrow (09/08/2018) in Belton, TX. Any comments, questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.